Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Is that you in the mirror?

One of the things I find quite interesting about my growth is that I actually view myself differently in the mirror.  For as long as I can remember, I never thought much of myself and at times, it was even difficult to look at myself in the mirror. Now, I can actually see myself as a handsome gentleman and can admit that to myself. What a difference.
  It is not an arrogance; it is a confidence that is rather calming. To know that you are someone with value and that you do have so much to offer, it gives great satisfaction to know that person whom you really knew you were, is finally starting to come to life.
I want to tell everyone I meet. Not to brag about myself, but telling the story of how far I have come, I only want to inspire others. And each time I tell the story, it re-inspires me.
I can only think that when Jesus told his disciples to go out and spread the word, that's what I feel like doing with my story. And I can't help but to think that's what he meant, too. Don't go out and tell people to believe in him. That you MUST believe in him for eternal life. But more like go out and tell others your story. Tell them how this new realization has put you on a path of life. A path of Strength and a path of renewal. It really is like being born again.
  My wish is that this post could be read by millions of people who might need one little push to get them to the point in their life where they are ready, and ready to make a change. Sit down and look deep into their lives and commit to becoming intimate with their spirituality and with who they really are. That will definitely change the course of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment